Backbutton Apk Home Page
On an android phone, normally there are 3 buttons present on the bottom side of any of the traditional Android smartphones in the market. Normally, these three buttons will be present on the bottom side of the phone or they will be displayed as an icon in some of the smartphones. Some icons will be floating on the screen, while some are the actual physical buttons, which need to be touched in order to work properly. These buttons are known as Back Button, Recent Apps, and Home button.
Suppose if your home button or back button or Recent Apps button has stopped working to overcome this type of problems developer has launched these cool apps, which can resolve your headache just by installing these apps on your phone where one of the most popular apps is known as Back Button Apps.
Back button app is one of the common apps, which is used for simulated buttons. It is the most popular application on the Google Play Store for simulating all the buttons of your android phone as floating icons. Suppose if your back button has stopped working, there is no need for you to repair your phone and waste your money. All you need to do is just install Back Button Apk on Android or iPhone and you will have the gesture icon or a bright looking circle shape floating icon on your home screen. When you click on the gesture, it will display all the three buttons – Home, Recent and Back button just above the actual physical button or you can even change the settings if you want the floating icon instead of all the three buttons on the bottom. You can change the settings and have the circle shape single gesture, which works when you click on it. It displays all the three buttons and you can navigate anywhere and it will be floating on the screen, though you can disable this feature and set normal button anytime from the Back Button Apk settings.
- Simulate the Buttons: You can Simulate the device’s Home button, Back button, and Recent Apps buttons into a circle floating icon or like the normal button icon just above the actual physical buttons.
- Swipe Up to Display: You can swipe up from the bottom side in order to see the buttons on the screen.
- Gesture Floating Icon: Button back Apk is also known as Back Button Gesture Launcher Apk because it displays a gesture, which can have the gesture icon that is floating everywhere on your screen and you can navigate anywhere without even touching the bottom side of your phone.
- Drag and Pin: You can even drag and pin the gesture wherever you want on the phone screen and you can even disable it.
- Customization of Buttons: You can apply custom themes and change the color of these buttons as these are just virtual buttons floating on the screen, which can be modified according to your own likes and requirements.
- Independent Buttons: You can even use the single button independently from the other buttons. Suppose your back button is not working. There is no need to set up all the three buttons. You can just keep gestures for the back button, which is not working in your smartphone and use without setting the other buttons.
back button apk
How to Install Back Button on Android?
Follow these steps to install Back Button on Android:
(1) Go to Google Play Store and type back button for android. The first three results will be the official apps. You can choose any one of them. Just make sure you check the developer’s name, which is listed below. These are some of the names, which are uploaded by trustable developers like Eztools, Og apps, and Robust Programmer INC.
(2) Now click on the app and it will display the number of downloads, reviews, and details with an install button on the right side. Click on ‘install’ button and it will start installing the app on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
(3)After downloading, you will see a notification stating that the app is in the install mode. Wait for the app to get installed properly.
(4)After the installation is complete, you will find the app icon on your home screen. Click on the icon. Open navigate with the application and set up your back button.
(5)After you have successfully accessed the app, you will see the interface. Apply the settings accordingly and activate the gesture or floating icon on your smartphone.
back button app
How to Use Back Button on Android?
After you have installed the app successfully on your smartphone, you need to set up the back button from the app settings.
Firstly you have to open the app. A popup will pop out stating that it needs accessibility permission. Just click on accessibility and then back button. Switch on to give permissions. Go to > Settings > Accessibility > Back button > ON
Now your app has the permission to use the following features. It will display all the features that you can apply for the back button as.
(1)Enable Back Button
(3)Attached to screen edge
Your app will look something like this so you can apply the following features according to your personal needs and activate the back home menu button on android.
back button for android
Android menu button apk has come in many versions. Some of the latest and stable versions of the Android menu button for PCs and smartphones are shown below. (1.7.4 , 1.7.3, 1.8.1 , 1.8.0 , 1.9.7 , 1.9.6 , 1.9.5 , 1.9.4 , 1.9.3 , 1.9.2 , 1.9.1 ). These are latest and the oldest versions available for Back Button Apk. The oldest version is 1.7.3 and the latest and the most featured version is 1.9.7, which was launched on Jan 31, 2018. The new version is fast, simple, and more powerful and it also has color and orientation feature. So, now you can align the simulated button on the home screen according to your choice.
There are many types of back buttons apps in the market. One example is assistive touch with back button for Android and this assistive touch with back buttons has some great features. The best feature about this app is mainly the user interface and the gesture animation. When you click on the floating gesture on your home screen, it opens up with a beautiful animation display. When you click anywhere else on the screen, it has a closing animation, which looks really cool where assistive touch back button for iPhone is also there in the market.